24. mai 2006

HMS rapport fra Pompel til Pilt

Ang. jobb eller annet pes: Ingenting musikk ikke kan gjøre noe med, lydfil sendt :0)

"I stand before a road that will lead into the unknown, at least unknown to me.
I want to go but I`m paralysed with fear, fear of a choice where the outcome isn`t clear...
But still I go....

And I take the first step of a million more
and I`ll make mistakes I`ve never made before, but at least I`m moving forward....

I wonder if the journey will be as short as I hope or much longer than it seems, but either way I`ve made up my mind.I`m through feeling scared. I`m leaving that behind.
So now it`s time to go.....

all the while I`ll be singing NA NA NA NA NA......moving forward.. " ;0)



-God klem fra Pompel som nå inntar god helg-modus!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Jeg har hørt sangen, den var kjempefin, flott tekst :-)
Godt å høre at du har inntatt helgemodus. Jeg har vært ute på vift i kveld (utrolig nok!!), så jeg blir vel liggende i horisontalen i morgen. Men noen ganger er det verdt det :-)